Wednesday, July 10, 2013

July 10

This morning after the day care dogs had gone inside for a nap I brought Promise out to do her business and pester Sherpa.  After only 2 or 3 minutes of prompting her she pooped and we had a little celebration about it before I let her loose to play with my pup while I did yard clean up. 

Needless to say, Sherpa was not entertained by her antics so they both decided it would be best to walk nicely near me while we cleaned up the yard.  She stayed close most of the time and when she would stray too far I would call for her and Sherpa and they both came trotting back without much fuss.  She chased Sherpa chasing balls for a bit and then back inside for a nap. 

The time spent with Elice has really paid off because she was very well behaved around my pup and never resorted to the sort of puppy behaviors that would get her in trouble with Sherpa.  Good job with the puppy, Elice!

No comments:

Post a Comment